SICILIANO CANE CORSO
....for the love of the breed
SICILIANO CANE CORSO ....for the love of the breed
Cara di Siciliano
- She is 26 inches at withers and 102 pounds.
- Neither of her 2 parents or 4 Grandparents were blue.
- 3 out of her 8 Great Grandparents were blue.
- 5 out of her 16 Great, Great Grandparents were blue.
- 5 out of her 8 Great Grandparents were imports.
- 2 out of her 4 Grandparents were Champions.
- 4 out of her 8 Great Grandparents were Champions.
- Most likely Cara has the genetic code Ay-B-Dd-Em-kk (fawn with a black mask) and is a “carrier” of the blue dilute gene. (Even though both her parents were NOT Blue, they both were “carriers” of the dilute gene. We know this since part of their litter was blue. This means Cara had a 50% chance of becoming a “carrier” and a 25% chance of not being a “carrier”).
- Dual registered with AKC and ICCF.
- DNA registered.
- Has earned her AKC’s Canine Good Citizen.
Cara at 7 months
Cara at 7 months
Cara as a puppy
Cara’s Sire and Dam
Amber di Siciliano
Amber is a future prospect for show and breeding. We are monitoring her development and we have hopes to breed her in the future. If she developed well and passes all Health, Temperament, and Conformity tests then we will breed her in early 2019.
- Amber was Born on November 10th, 2016.
- Amber is an Import from Sicily.
- Her Father was the #4 ranked Champion in Italy.
- Amber has a very strong multi-champion ancestry.
- Amber is Triple Registered with AKC, ICCF, and ENCI.
- Amber is DNA registered.
- Amber’s genetic code is Ay-B-DdEm-Kkbr (Solid Black but a carrier of the brindle gene code).
Amber di Siciliano’s Photos:
(click on images to enlarge)